Thursday, November 24, 2011

Robert Baer changes his tune

In an interview, Robert Baer told ABC News that the CIA had lost its mojo.

“We have lost our touch in espionage,” said Baer.

Ostensibly, he was talking about the captured CIA agents in Iran and Lebanon. But in reality, I think he was talking about what has been happening with me. Apparently, things were not going as planned.

Hehehe.

Bow down, CIA. Bow down.

As for the captured CIA agents, I see two possibilities. On the one hand, America may be getting ready to tell the truth. If so, perhaps the CIA wanted to eliminate its assets before that happens (e.g. kill all the witnesses). Or at least say they were killed when in fact they are hiding them. On the other hand, perhaps the CIA will use this event as an excuse for why they “missed” the next terrorist attack.

One inch ahead is darkness.

All I can say is that if it were up to me, I would tell the public the truth. Immediately. The public must, must know the truth.

No comments: