Thursday, November 10, 2011

The police look for a gunman where I live

About 8 hours before the Nixon Library was scheduled to release the transcripts of the Nixon grand jury testimony and a day before Obama would fly to Hawaii for the 2011 APEC summit, I heard a series of loud banging noises at the place where I live, the Siena Suites. It could have been gunfire. It could have been fireworks.

Soon after I heard those noises, I noticed there were five police cars parked outside my room with their flashers on. I called 311 and asked why they were there. I was told that someone had called 911 and had told the police that they heard gunshots.

The police looked around my apartment complex but they found nothing. It can’t be a coincidence that this happened right before the government released the Nixon grand jury testimony and right before Obama went to the APEC meeting.

No comments: