Monday, November 28, 2011

I find a DaveTakaki1 on Twitter

After writing my response to DTakaki, I searched the Internet to see if I could find more information about this person. I found a Twitter account which had the username DaveTakaki1. After looking at a few of his tweets, I figured that this was the same person who responded to my comment. DaveTakaki1, like DTakaki on the Atlantic website, seemed to be very interested in international relations. In fact, DaveTakaki1 had written a few tweets to Anne-Marie Slaughter, the person who was most identified with the so-called New Diplomacy in the State Department. This convinced me that DTakaki was in fact a participant in the New Diplomacy. I decided to become a follower of DaveTakaki1 on Twitter. Apparently, he appreciated this gesture because he sent me the following tweet.
@BlithelyIdiot Aloha...E komo mai, nou ka hale...Come inside, the house is yours

No comments: