Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Digg sends me a cryptic response

Digg sent me the following reply.
Hello rzxc,

We apologize for any inconvenience. This continues to be an on-going issue and cannot comment on when previous Digg histories will be reinstated.

--Digg Support
After reading this reply, I started to get the feeling that Digg was cooperating with the government in an attempt to conceal the truth. Digg should be able to, at least, give me an estimate of how many times something like this has happened.

Perhaps my government is using this episode to pressure other governments. Perhaps, once again, we are threatening to tell the truth. Perhaps my government plans on leaving this issue unsettled until they get something they want and then Digg will post a set of altered comments that do not show that I predicted the collapse of Lehman.

No comments: