Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My father responds

My father sent me the following reply.
I believe some of these already (at least to varying degrees). Others will take more evidence. I will put comments in your list below.

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 3, 2011, at 4:16 PM, Mark Murata wrote:
Sat to varying degrees).
- Just as a reminder, these are some of the things I want to convince
- my readers of:
-
- 1. Governments release information in an effort to pressure other
- governments to do what they want.
I believe this has been going on for a long time. Nothing new here.

- 2. Government release this information online.
I believe this also. I think the government will use all avenues of communication.

- 3. The government is having me participate in this endeavor.
I need evidence to believe this. I believe they could/can involve individuals. But I don't see why they would. They have plenty of people who could do this anonymously, why do this? I think this has little if any chance to make an impact on other governments. I need you to explain why you think this.

- 4. I want to explain to my readers what Political Theater is.
No problem here. I think this has been going on for a long time. The Internet and today's media provide another stages for this.

- 5. The government is radicalizing terrorists
I believe they have the capability to do this. I think that they have experimented with this. I need to see evidence that this is currently being done on a systematic basis.

- 6. The government knew about 9/11 before it occurred
I believe that some people knew but not all key decision makers in government. I think the same kind of situation existed about Japan's attack on Pearl Harber in 1941.

- 7. The government knew about the 1993 World Trade Center
- Bombing before it occurred
I believe that some people knew like for 9/11. However, as before they weren't necessarily key decision makers.
-
- I wanted you to comment on how convinced you were of these points
We can discuss these points more.
My government must have been very happy with my father’s response to point number three because less than two hours later, shares of Vonage and TiVo would surge upward. In fact, in the last hour of trading (noon to 1:00 PM PST), TiVo shares would go from $8.85 to $9.38 and Vonage shares would go from $2.47 to $2.57. TiVo shares would continue to rise (with a few bumps along the way) until October 17. Vonage shares would continue to rise (again, with a few bumps along the way) until at least October 26.

No comments: