Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I just remembered something

While I was taking a shower this morning, I suddenly remembered something important. Right after the government bailed out Bear Stearns, I posted a comment on Digg which said something like, “Lehman will be next.” Of course, it would boost my credibility greatly if the Digg website showed that I had actually wrote this. But at some point in time, Digg lost all the comments I posted on their website.

When I log into Digg and try to view my comments, this is what I see.


Notice that in the upper-right hand corner Digg shows that I have made 114 comments but in the lower-left hand corner, there is the message “No activity found” under the Comments tab. Obviously, these two messages contradict each other.

Earlier today, at 12:01 PM, I sent their support team a message asking them what happened to all my comments. At 1:14 PM, they wrote me an email saying they would fix the problem as soon as possible.

No comments: