Thursday, October 20, 2011

cleliabrigitta likes my article

Apparently, cleliabrigitta liked my article because after reading it she posted the following message on Twitter.
A very interesting article via @BlithelyIdiot : Political Theater by Mark, http://bfanwo.blogspot.com/2010/10/political-theater.html #Politics #Scandal #Japan #Europe #Italy
She posted this message just hours after the NTC captured Muammar Gaddafi. I do not think this is a coincidence. Remember, Libya used to be a colony of Italy. And given their current economic relationship, in some respects, you could say that Libya is still a colony of Italy. That means the issue of pressuring Italy and the issue of ending the civil war in Libya could be connected.

I am not sure what my government was thinking when they “made” me write that tweet to cleliabrigitta. But here’s a guess. Taken at face value, this could have been another instance of my government threatening to tell the truth. Perhaps my government “made” me write that tweet in an effort to pressure another government into capturing Gaddafi.

If so, then perhaps that other government responded to this threat by allowing the NTC to capture Gaddafi. Britain seems to have close ties to Libyan intelligence. Perhaps they used this threat as an excuse to allow the NTC to capture Gaddafi.

Based on her writing, I assume that cleliabrigitta lives in Italy. If so, then perhaps Italy wanted to protest the capture of Gaddafi by taking a page out of the U.S. playbook – perhaps Italy threatened to tell the truth by having cleliabrigitta publicize my article.

On the other hand, perhaps everything that I was involved in here was meant to create the impression of the story that I have outlined, but in reality, something very different happened.

But regardless, I do not think it was a coincidence that cleliabrigitta and I were having this conversation at the same time that the NTC was capturing Muammar Gaddafi.

No comments: