Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Surely everyone will believe me now

This afternoon, I discovered the article which describes the tsunami bomb.

Remember, back in August, my father had told me that he needed to see some evidence before he would believe that a government was capable of triggering an earthquake. With this article, finally, I thought, I had the evidence to show that triggering an earthquake and a tsunami was possible.

The article said that New Zealand had created mini-tidal waves by using a series of small-scale underwater explosions. The article said that, according to U.S. officials, this project was so significant that had the project been completed before the end of World War II, America could have used this tsunami bomb to end the war instead of using the atomic bomb. The article also stated that Britain and America wanted to continue to develop the project after the war.

Surely, with this new evidence, my father would believe me, right?

Well…

No comments: