Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Reign of Terror begins

At 1:18 AM, I received the following email from my father.
Hi Mark,

We won't likely leave by 9am. It's 1:15a.m. and we just got back from hospital emergency. Chloe had an accident. She fell and hit her head, near her left eye, on a wooden ledge. The doctor says her eye is okay and there are no broken bones. She's going to have a bad black eye.

At emergency she cried until she was so tired that she fell asleep. That was only when they could take an x-ray to see that there are no broken bones.

We'll wait to see her in the morning before we head out. So we don't know when she'll wake up. I'll send out a note when we head out. It'll probably be 10-11a.m.

Love,
Dad
This was the first in a series of events instigated by my government. My government wanted to use these events to terrorize me into submission. They would refer to this period as their Reign of Terror.

No comments: