Monday, September 26, 2011

I ask NARA for the Okinawa documents, again

I sent the following email to the National Archives.
On September 15, I submitted an online request for the documents related to the payments Japan made to America for the return of Okinawa. Specifically, I am looking for the documents related to the $65 million and $4 million payments Japan made. These documents are referred to in the following news articles

http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/nn20110519a8.html
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9K8L2LO1&show_article=1

I contacted one of your staff, Brian C. Phelan, and he says you guys have no record of my request. And he said to resubmit my request using this email address (archives2reference@nara.gov). And so that is what I am doing with this email.

Mark Murata
Over the past two days, the shares of Vonage and TiVo had risen. But after tomorrow, the shares of both would plummet. Apparently, my government was not happy to see that I am determined to find these documents.

Boo hoo. Sniffle. Sniffle.

No comments: