Thursday, July 28, 2011

My parents leave Las Vegas today, or maybe tomorrow

My parents were scheduled to drive back to Los Angeles today. I can’t remember whether they did that today or tomorrow. They may have stayed an extra day to help me switch rooms at the Siena Suites. That assumes, of course, that I switched rooms in July and not June, an idea that runs contrary to the data in the Siena Suites computers.

After my parents left, shares of TiVo and Vonage plummeted. From July 28 to August 8, TiVo shares lost an inconceivable 22%, going from $9.40 to $7.33. Vonage shares did even worse. They dropped 28%, going from $4.01 to $2.88.

Obviously, my government did not like the fact that I was now trying to convince my parents that my government was doing something to me. Nor did they like the fact that I was investigating NSC 13/3.

Boo hoo. Sniffle. Sniffle.

No comments: