Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I try to convince my parents that my government is doing something to me

After being unable to convince the DPJ to tell the world the truth, after being unable to convince the DPJ to stop my government from abusing me, after failing to generate any buzz with the article I wrote on the Rwandan Genocide, after moving to a new place and finding that I suffered from the same problems, and after failing to generate any buzz with my article on Libya, I decided that I should try to convince my parents that my government was doing something to me. And so I scribbled a bunch of notes on a piece of paper and I tried to do just that while we ate at a Japanese restaurant called Midori. It didn’t work. My government made it hard for me to argue my case. And my government had been hard at work convincing my parents that I am wrong.

After we ate, I decided to keep working on writing everything down on my new blog and having my parents read that. Eventually, I figured the blog would contain enough information to convince them that what I was saying was true.

No comments: