Tuesday, December 14, 2010

We've Only Got America A

The New York Times published an op-ed written by Tom Friedman called “We’ve Only Got America A.” According to Friedman, after World War II, when Britain went into decline, America was able to take over the leading role in the world. However, this time around, if America went into decline, China and a group of super-empowered individuals would take over. He sites Julian Assange as an example of one of these super-empowered people. The mere possibility of living in a world dominated by China and by super-empowered individuals scares Friedman to a degree that is almost inconceivable.

This article is significant because I am one of those so-called super-empowered individuals. My government has been “telling” me a bunch of interesting things. I’m not sure which parts are true and which parts aren’t, but I have been writing them down and I’ve been posting the information online. Friedman says there are a group of us. I am only aware of myself and WikiLeaks. I don’t know of any others.

Friedman says America needs to find a way to deal with us. So far, my government has been drugging me into oblivion in an attempt to force me to bend to their will. I’m not sure they’re succeeding. And certainly, unless their goal is to make America go from a state of declinism to a state of crashism, they are failing miserably.

This article shows a couple of things. It shows that Friedman understands how valuable the truth is. It shows that Friedman understands that the vast majority of the public do not know the truth. It shows that Friedman understands that America has done a lot of awful things that must be kept secret, as the truth would substantially change the world. And it shows that Friedman has no interest in telling his readers what the truth is.

By the way, in INDB, in the notes for this article, I wrote the following.
FRIEDMAN STRIKES AGAIN!!! WAIT A MINUTE...YOU KNOW WHAT...I THINK I AGREE WITH FRIEDMAN!!! THE FRIEDMAN LED ORDER IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE NEW ORDER WITH CHINA!!! JUST THINK...IN THE ORDER OF FRIEDMAN AMERICA INVADES IRAQ. IT INVADES AFGHANISTAN. IT RADICALIZES MUSLIMS TO TURN THEM INTO TERRORISTS SO THAT PEOPLE WON'T LIKE MUSLIMS. IT DRUGS ME TO PREVENT ME FROM LEARNING THE TRUTH. FRANCE KILLS A MILLION PEOPLE IN RWANDA. BUT IN THE WORLD WITH CHINA...CERTAIN COUNTRIES BOYCOTT THE NOBEL PRIZE CEREMONY!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! THIS IS DISASTER!!! WHAT EVER SHALL WE DO WITHOUT A FULLY ATTENDED NOBEL PEACE PRIZE CEREMONY!!! THERE IS NO REASON TO GO ON!!! HEY FRIEDMAN!!! GUESS WHAT?!??!?!?!?! GET READY FOR AMERICA B!!!!
Hehehe.

Best comment ever.

No comments: