Friday, May 20, 2011

The end of the world is nigh

I posted the following on Blogging for a New World Order.
Some guy has predicted that the end of the world will begin tomorrow. I have a feeling that my government duped that guy into believing that. You can have a lot of fun if you are able to put words in peoples minds. You can, for example, impersonate god. Moral of the story – be careful if “god” tells you something. That might not be god that's talking to you. For some reason my government wants me to write this. Perhaps other governments have this technology too. Perhaps my government wants to claim credit for what this guy has said, for some reason. Perhaps something really big will happen tomorrow. You never know.

And while you're at it, be careful of what you think. Your government may be listening and may punish you for it. Trust me, it ain't any fun. Or, your government may make you think something and then punish you for thinking that. That's even less fun.

Unfortunately, what I want – for people to tell the truth – doesn't seem to be in the cards. Today, Obama went to the CIA and told them what a great job they've been doing. Given how screwed up everything is, that's a pretty remarkable statement. Perhaps things will soon get better, and the CIA wants to claim credit for that. During his speech, Obama said the CIA has been conducting itself in accordance to our values. Given what they've been doing to me, well, that just shows you what our values are.

Regardless, I've been posting some stuff in the comments section of other websites, and I've been providing links to posts on this website. I've been getting some traffic as a result. Maybe the powers that be do have something interesting in store for me. You never know. Or, maybe we're just doing what we've always been doing – threatening others by disclosing information that either not enough people read or that people do not understand. Maybe we'll find out tomorrow. You never know. One inch ahead is darkness.

No comments: