Thursday, March 10, 2011

Earthquake in Japan

On March 11, the Asahi Shimbun reported that Kan had accepted a 1 million yen campaign contribution from a citizen of South Korea. With the public already disgusted with his administration and after spending so much time attacking Ichiro Ozawa for his alleged abuse of campaign funds, it seemed, finally, that the Kan administration would come to an end. But it was not to be. A magnitude 9.0 earthquake struck Japan that afternoon. With the country in crisis, everyone decided that now was not a good time to replace the prime minister.

That evening, I posted the following on Blogging for a New World Order.
For some reason my government has decided to drug me less today. I’m not sure why. It’s not like I’m complaining though. Okay, I am complaining because my health still isn’t 100%. Hopefully, this is the start of a new trend. Though I doubt it.
The earthquake did mark a turning point of sorts for my health. Before the earthquake, the pain was often sharp and acute. But after the earthquake, I felt mostly tired and I had a hard time concentrating and remembering things. The following week would be an exception though. I felt pretty good then.

No comments: