Sunday, February 13, 2011

I guess it could have been worse

I posted the following article on Blogging for a New World Order.
A couple hundred people died in Egypt. We trashed the Egyptian economy for a couple of weeks. Oil and commodities prices rose, but not too much. I guess compared to the previous instances of coups orchestrated by the West, that’s not so bad. Why we did it this way is beyond me. I don’t believe for a second that Mubarak would have stayed any longer than we wanted. He’s our guy, after all. I don’t know why he just didn’t step down to begin with. I don’t know why we had to have the protestors trash the country. The idea with democracy is that you have a peaceful transition of power. If we wanted to, I’m sure we could have told Mubarak to leave a long time ago and have the government call elections. That seems like it would have been pretty easy.

Apparently, we want to do Iran next. At least that’s what people are hinting at. There’s another country that we control. Let’s see how many people die this time.

By the way, if you’re looking for the latest piece of evidence that someone outside Iran controls the country, look no further than the Bushehr reactor. The Russians loaded the nuclear fuel into that reactor almost a half a year ago and Iran hasn’t started it. Apparently, it doesn’t want to produce plutonium because you can use that to make nuclear weapons, and the West and Israel certainly don’t want Iran to do that. Actually, according to the latest news reports, Iran claims to have started the reactor, but it hasn’t fully started up and it hasn’t been connected to the grid. It will be interesting to see if Iran actually does operate the reactor. Perhaps they have been embarrassed into doing so. Or perhaps they are waiting for a revolution to occur before it starts up.
On Monday, TiVo shares rose 1 cent to $10.78. Vonage shares rose 14 cents to $3.81. I guess my government liked this article, sort of. Presumably, they liked it when I said the West controls Iran. And they liked the part about how the revolution in Egypt wasn’t “so bad.” In the future, however, things would get worse. Much worse.

By the way, I updated this article twice after I published it. You can read the updates if you click on the article link. They’re at the bottom of the article.

No comments: