Monday, February 21, 2011

Christchurch earthquake

A magnitude 6.3 earthquake struck Christchurch, New Zealand on February 22 at 12:51 PM. Over one hundred eighty people died. When I first learned about the earthquake, I wondered why any government would want to strike New Zealand. Only later would I discover that it was New Zealand who discovered how to build the tidal wave bomb.

After this earthquake occurred, my government tried to convince me that Japan was responsible for creating the earthquake. Now, my government is saying that the West created the earthquake. After all, how could Japan create an earthquake in New Zealand (on shore) without any western intelligence agency finding out about it?

Presumably, the West created this earthquake so they could blame Japan for the earthquake. They wanted to make it seem like Japan created the earthquake in retaliation for all the earthquakes the West created using the techniques pioneered by that New Zealand researcher.

No comments: