Sunday, January 9, 2011

In Persian Gulf, Clinton says damage from WikiLeaks deep

During a trip to the Middle East, Hillary Clinton said it would take years to undo the damage caused by WikiLeaks. She referred to her current trip as an “apology tour.”

“I think I will be answering concerns about WikiLeaks for the rest of my life, not just the rest of my tenure as secretary of State,” said Hillary.

What has been talked about in the press so far has not been very damaging for anyone. So our diplomats made fun of some foreign officials. Big deal.

If Hillary really believes she will have to answer questions about WikiLeaks for the rest of her life, there must be something more to this story. And there is – people like me. WikiLeaks isn’t the only entity distributing sensitive information.

Hehehe.

Bow down. Bow down.

No comments: