Thursday, December 30, 2010

Put Up Or Shut Up

I posted the following on Blogging for a New World Order.
I wrote the following to the New York Times, the Washington Post, and Mr. Okumura.

‘Tis the season to stand up for human rights, apparently. In an article called, “Speech, Cranky and Free,” the New York Times applauded a recent court decision which upheld the right to express yourself freely. The Washington Post published an op-ed written by Carl Gershman called, “No holiday for victims of tyrannical world leaders.” In that article, Gershman implored America to not allow autocratic regimes to abuse their citizens during the holiday season.

I have yet to see either the New York Times or the Washington Post say that what the American government is doing to me is wrong and needs to be stopped. I am an American citizen who is being drugged by his government in an attempt to prevent me from learning the truth. Actually, my government may be drugging me for a whole host of reasons, but all those reasons are illegal and illegitimate. These past few years have at times been very painful for me. Recently, my government drugged me in an attempt to intimidate me.

What’s more, I believe strongly that both the New York Times and the Washington Post know about what is happening to me. And yet they remain silent. There is one more person whom I believe knows about what is happening to me. His name is Jun Okumura. He used to work for the Japanese bureaucracy. I want all of you to know that I personally hold you partially responsible for what has been happening to me.

I want all of you – meaning the New York Times, the Washington Post, and Mr. Okumura – to do three things. First, I want you to tell me what you know about what is happening to me. Second, I want you to tell whomever it is you’re in contact with about me that the current situation must end. My government must stop poisoning me and it must stop interfering with my thoughts. Finally, I want each of you to inform the public about what my government has done to me and I want you to say publicly that it is wrong and that the government must stop what it is doing.

I have posted on my blog a link to the files I have been working on over the past several years. These files contain a lot of information about what has happened to me. I assume most of you already have access to the files, but I posted them online just to make sure you do have access.

By the way, Merry Christmas and Happy New Years. This last year was awful. The next year is setting up to be even worse.
If I remember correctly, the end of December was a very painful time for me. In retrospect, my government was probably torturing me with the intent of forcing me to contact my parents for help, which I did on January 1.

And my government probably “made” me post my files online so my parents could read them.

I tried to post this article in the comment section of GlobalTalk 21, but the website refused to accept my comment. If my memory is correct, this was the second time that website refused to accept a comment written by me. Since I couldn’t post the article on his website, I decided to email it to Mr. Okumura. In my email, I told him that his website wouldn’t accept my comment. This is what he wrote in response.
That's weird. Never saw that happen before. I haven't be back there for a while. I'll look into it tomorrow to see what's going on.

And I hope you have a happy new year.
Presumably, he wrote that "happy new year" line because he knew that I would soon contact my parents. However, based on how 2011 has gone so far, I was right. This year is worse than last year.

No comments: