Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hitachi Hits '10 High On News Of U.S. Rail Deal

A newspaper reported that Hitachi would likely sign the rail contract with Britain in the next couple of months. Investors cheered the report and sent Hitachi shares to their highest level in 2010.

In retrospect, Britain must have known what my government had in store for me for 2011. A long story short, my government would try to prevent other people from finding out about me. As for the people who did know about me, my government would try to prevent them from believing me. And Japan must have agreed to go along with this strategy. And that is why Britain decided to go ahead with the rail project.

Trash. Cowards. Idiots.1


1 I leave it to you to determine which label applies to which of the three countries involved.

No comments: