Monday, November 8, 2010

Michael Brenner wants me to shut up

The Huffington Post published an article written by Michael Brenner called, “Shut-Up Wednesdays: A Plea.” Basically, he wanted America to shut up on Wednesdays. This article may have been changed somewhat since its original publication. As the article stands now, Brenner seems to direct most of his ire at the people on TV. He wants them to shut up. As I remember it, in the original article, he directed his frustration at the people talking online, people like me.

Back when this article was published, my government “made” me believe that Brenner wanted me to shut up on Wednesday for a specific reason. If I remember correctly, it had something to do with the Netanyahu trip to America. Brenner – and my government – didn’t want me to write anything that Netanyahu would disapprove of, at least not on Wednesday, which was a day before his visit with Hillary on Thursday. Apparently, they didn’t want to upset him before that meeting.

However, when Wednesday rolled around, my government had me write something that Netanyahu didn’t like. Perhaps they wanted to give Netanyahu an excuse so he could act like the trash he is. If so, they probably had Brenner write this article so they could have an excuse which would allow them to pretend that they didn’t want me to write the thing that Netanyahu disapproved of.

In any event, in INDB, I wrote the following in the notes for this article.
BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I’ll give you my response on Wednesday.

No comments: