Friday, November 5, 2010

Instead of bright lights, heat

In the winter of 2010, the temperature of my apartment stayed very warm, despite the fact that I hadn’t turned on the heater during that season. Sometimes, the temperature inside my apartment would rise 10 degrees above the temperature outside. On this day, for example, the temperature inside my apartment rose to 85 degrees when the temperature outside hit 75 degrees. When the CIA radicalized the Unabomber, they used bright lights to aggravate him. In my case, it appears the government didn’t use light, but instead they used heat.

In addition, they would often try to scare me into submission. Occasionally, when I had a sore throat, as I did on this day, my government would inject the word “throat cancer” into my mind.

No comments: