Monday, November 1, 2010

Blog pageviews on the eve of the election

On November 1, 2010 at around 8:00 PM Pacific Standard Time, my primary blog – Blogging for a New World Order – received a large number of pageviews. Actually, the blog only received 32 pageviews, but that was a lot for the blog at that time. Especially when you consider that at that point, I hadn’t told anyone about the blog, nor had I placed any links to the blog on other websites. Interestingly, many of the people who visited my blog on November 1 were living in Japan. I think Japan was trying to frighten America by threatening to make the contents of my blog become public knowledge. Presumably, they were threatening to do this, depending on the outcome of the elections that would take place on the next day. Actually, from their time zone, those Japanese visitors accessed by blog on November 2, the day of the election.

No comments: