Monday, September 21, 2009

Shakedown, or ... Shakedown? The First Days of the Coalition

On September 21, 2009, in response to my comment, Jun Okumura predicted the opposite of what I predicted. He believed the DPJ would retain control of the Upper House in the upcoming election.

“Sadly for those of us who need a major Japanese political theater fix, given the huge DPJ victory in the 2007 HOC election, nothing short of a miracle will give the LDP-Komeito coalition an HOC majority in the 2010 election,” said Mr. Okumura.

He was wrong. I was right.

In response to his comment, I wrote the following:
Let me help you with that miracle.

Hatoyama should give a speech at Yasukuni while drunk in which he mispronounces at least 40 words, beating the record set by Nakagawa and he proclaims Japan to be a divine nation of one race tricked into World War II by Winston Churchill, Franklin Roosevelt, and Chiang Kai-Shek, a country that needs to privatize Japan Post and doesn't need to hear anything else about that stupid piece of fiction known as the Nanking Massacre and doesn't need any damn immigrants who would only commit crimes though it does need rich Jews which Japan needs so it can achieve global domination which is possible because it doesn’t have blond hair and blue eyes and so it can be trusted in the Middle East though global domination may be hard given that Japan has doctors who lack common sense, a cancerous teacher’s union, stupid residents near Narita airport who block progress, young men who rape women, though at least that proves that young Japanese men are still vigorous and anyways that problem can be fixed if only Japan beheads the parents of the perpetrators, and it also has corrupt politicians, but really, to ask for honesty and purity from politicians is like asking for fish at a vegetable store, though I did hear that they sell mackerel at a vegetable store in Shimane and on second thought Japan should not privatize Japan Post (burete imasen) and one more thing, we just lost the pension records of another 60 million people and without a doubt, the use of atomic bombs at Nagasaki and Hiroshima...shouganai.

If Hatoyama were to do I as advice, I am sure the miracle can be achieved.

Ganbare, Hatoyama!
In response to this, Mr. Okumura wrote:
Well, keep on praying, Mark. You never now.
I think Mr. Okumura intentionally replace the word “know” with “now” to indicate that I would get my way.

In response to Mr. Okumura’s comment, I wrote:
I will. By the way, am I the only one here who think that America and Europe is doing everything it can to plunge Latin America into civil war? Hugo Chavez must be careful.
At the time I wrote this, I didn’t know that the West often threatens to commit atrocities when it wants Japan to do something. In this case, my government made me tell Japan that the situation in Honduras might soon explode, if nothing was done to get rid of the Hatoyama administration.

By the way, after this exchange, Mr. Okumura stopped blogging for about a month.

No comments: